Christmas Gifts :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day, we had a nice relaxing one here in Ireland and a white one too :) The snow is only beginning to thaw today and the roads are so slippy. Hope santa came to you all. I got lots of lovely gifts this year including a sewing machine (I just gotta learn to sew now), a digital photoframe, gift vouchers, a painting canvas set (Watch out Van Gogh), three purses, a latch and hook wall hanging set, socks, pjs, scarf and photoframe :) Lots and lots of lovely gifts, here are a few of them. What did you all get?
Im off to do abit of sewing now :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

You did really well some lovely presents there
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it wont take you long to get used to the sewing machine it looks a nice one, when my daughter was a baby I used to make a lot of her clothes, but my machine sat in the cupboard for years and in the end I gave it to someone on free cycle.
the wall hanging and painting set look fun too, you will be busy for a while, don't forget to show us the finished things.
I had loads of useful bits and pieces but nothing as exciting as you. but I'm happy. thanks for sharing with us.
Good luck with your sewing machine, you're a lucky girl!....look forward to seeing lots of pics in 2010!!
ReplyDeleteHugs x x x
oooh lovely pj's! What a lucky girl to get the sewing machine....expect to see lovely things you've made on here soon! xxx
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! You got a sewing machine! What are you making?? Can't wait to see it. It looks like Santa was really good to you...Lucky gal! xx
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a good Christmas!Lots of nice handmade goodies coming up in the new year then.Looking forward to seeing.
ReplyDeleteBellaboo
oh wow! A singer for your first sewing machine - great brand. :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone,
ReplyDeleteYes I was delighted with the sewing machine, but Im out of practice as I havent used one since Secondary School. I need to purchase a good pair of scissors to cut out some simple patterns before I can make something and trust me my first project will have to be very very simple.
All things nice...