Hello my dear blog friend and followers
I had news this week that my Country Heritage Blog has been longlisted in the Best Art and Culture Blog(sponsored by Poetry Ireland) category of the Irish Blog Awards 2010. I don't know who nominated my blog as it is the blog that I update the least. I had never heard of the Irish Blog Awards until about a month ago. I'm very grateful to get longlisted and thanks to all my blog friends which ever of my blogs you visit :-)
Irish Blog Awards- Nominations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
My good friend Karen from Tilly Rose , passed the "Make me Smile Award" on to me, thank you so much Karen your Blog Tilly Rose al...
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
Hello my dear friends, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend, the weather is beautiful here in Ireland :o) I haven't been bloggi...
-
I got a lovely surprise from one of my bridesmaids for our wedding. It is a wedding pillow lovingly handcrafted by the talented Karen fro...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...



Congratulations! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations that is awesome! You deserve it! Hope work is going well, and that you receive my package really soon :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi hun! That's fabulous!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats with a capital C
Hugs Karen x x x
Well done you!... thoroughly deserved.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week.
Bellaboo :o)
That's fantastic news, Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteLL Nat
well done!! xxx
ReplyDeleteWell done! xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is fantastic! x
ReplyDeleteSo Exciting! Well done You! :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs xxx
Sumea