Here is a wonderful website I came across called Feed Your Soul. It is a free art project. Each month artists contribute a free print available for download. Every month you get a new print :) This project is coordinated by Jen Wallace of Indie Fixx to help art lovers feed their souls with art in these difficult economic times and to help artists promote their work. Go check it out! I love it :)
Free art.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


thank you, that really is a wonderful site ! Have a lovely creative weekend !
ReplyDeleteI'll check this out right now. Good luck with your new job, don't be anxious I'm certain you'll do just fine! We'll be here when you have time to post.
ReplyDeleteBonnee Valentine's week-end to you!
Have just checked it out.Lovely site,thanks for sharing.Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteBellaboo :)
Hi...I have an award for you on my blog xxx
ReplyDeleteDarling, I wish you a lovely weekend and a loved filled Valentine’s Day.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Duchess
Thanks for the link - may be useful..
ReplyDelete