I spotted a bargain in Lidl this week. I generally don't buy in Lidl, I like to keep my shopping local but I must say I really like this country style desk in white. The shelves on the top can be sepertated from the desk as well. I might just have to pull at the purse strings this week and buy one of these for my new home :) Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


That looks great, not something I would expect to see in Lidl's though! :) x
ReplyDeleteI did not know Lidle carried furniture. Not that we have it here in Canada
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely. Practical and pretty x
ReplyDeleteI didn't know Lidl sold such things...very nice! :0)
ReplyDeleteIn Lidle, must check it out here.
ReplyDeleteI threw the allthingsnice notes in the big giveaway hat, fingers crossed for YOU.
Have a happy start to the new week! xx Happy hunting for that gorgeous white treasure
I like this too and i didnt even know they sold furniture in Lidl! We have a desk v similar without those shelves but i have to say the shelves make it.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog - its great - i have become a follower
Rachie xo
i love that desk....retail therapy is always so deserved!
ReplyDeleteLove it! It's really cute! So fresh! XX!
ReplyDeletewow! that looks like a good buy, jennyx
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness - Lidl? no way!!!!!
ReplyDelete