{photos: Lois Crighton from House and Home Magazine}
Irish French Style Home...
I found this lovely article in Home and Home Magazine on Talbot Lodge house owned by French-born Veronique Piales Quinn. The lodge was renovated and updated to incorporate Japanese and French styles, while remaining true to its cosy traditional Irish roots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
{Accessorize} {Country Living} {Country Living} H ere are a few pretty tea time photographs I came across online- LOVE Them!!! Hope you...


adore East meets West style~
ReplyDeletelooks beautiful.
ReplyDeletexo
~molly
Oh love homes & nice inspiring interiors, love Posie
ReplyDelete