My very basic kitchen design for my new home, hope you can get the idea of what I'm aiming for. I would love to see photographs of your kitchen...
Kitchen design...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


Oooh, it looks lovely! I've always wanted an island in the middle of my kitchen! :) x
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great kitchen. Really functional, but astheticaly pleasing also. We just put in an 'island' like yours and although I fought it, it really is the best thing. Bother, my husband was right on this one!
ReplyDeleteThat called perfect and fascinates kitchen which I ever seen in my dream. I like your one thing that You have drawn your plan first on paper. I hope that You will furnish it as well as You shown in photos.
ReplyDelete