Just there this evening, after feeding the dog, hoovering, doing washing and tidying up I sat down with a big mug of tea and picked up the pens to doodle. Im always scribbling and it always tends to be butterflies, bees, and flowers. Other people tend to always doodle houses and stick men and woman. Its weird how we automatically think of some things and not others, hearts is another one people doodle alot. Ivy is another thing I scribble but I suppose when your like me its a case of what can I actually draw that will look half decent. What do you always seem to scribble, doodle or draw?
Some wee scribbles I did today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

I tend to doodle eyes an awful lot. Although generally just the one as I can never get the other in proportion. Hearts and flowers tend to be my other favourite too. I wonder if its some physcological message? lol
ReplyDeleteI think your butterflies are rather pretty.
MBBx
Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteEyes oh yeah I do that sometimes too, they are always girly eyes though with lovely long eyelashes. Its strange because I always seem to doodle living things, maybe it is something psychological!
All things nice...