Hi all,
I was just wondering if some of you could give me abit of advice, or some ideas, examples or blogs/websites which may help. And your wondering ok ok, what does she want to know- well I wanted to gather together some examples of easy to make wedding invitations in the form of cards, I have come across some other really nice ideas like those used for Grace's Wedding from Design*Sponge which consisted of different vintage handkerchiefs that had the invite wording printed on the front, they were beautiful and designed by Bird and Banner Check them out they have some wonderful invitations! I also spotted some nice ideas over at Craft u Crazy. Although all these ideas are really innovative and quirky, I'm looking for inspiration/ ideas/ advice/ links/ info on something cheaper which can be handmade/homemade.
Many thanks, all comments on this subject are very welcome,
All things nice...
P.S: I'm not getting married, its my brother and his future wife!! :)
Wedding Invitations- Help Wanted? Advice, ideas, info, inspiration???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

Saipua is a florist blog, and she has the most amazing style with flowers! just amazing ! and i know that she does weddings, every so often you see them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI'll check out that blog
All things nice...
Beautiful wedding invitations. Thanks for sharing this to us.
ReplyDelete