An update on our Guest Bedroom...

As some of you may have read on my blog previously, I was unsure what to do with the white guest bedroom. In the end I decided to buy fabric and get a roman blind, cushions and a runner for the bed made. I bought Forest Friends fabric from Prestigious Textiles and my aunt made all of the items. I think it looks good now. Apologies the light isn't good in the photographs, it's dull enough here this week. I will take some photos of the roman blind for you as well, but for now here is the finished room. All I need now is something nice to hang on the wall over the bed.
 


3 comments:

  1. SUCH adorable additions to your spare bedroom! It's amazing what a couple of key pieces can do to a room. And, it matches your website too ;)

    xx A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your guest bedroom is charming..what a beautiful bed!

    Bellaboo X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really pretty, you must be pleased with it Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts