Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, it appears that there has been somewhat of a lack of blogging taking place in August. I have been busy with outdoor work around the house- mainly painting. The photographs below are not very good but I just took them to show you the colours we have chosen. Do you like them? I thought that the Connecticut Blue looks good with the main colour and our stone. Our stone piers are also complete at the entrance. Now once the painting is finished we have the driveway and fence along the side to finish.
Have you been busy in August? What have you got up to?
Outside the House...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...



I like it! It looks lovely and fresh and goes really well. I have spent most of August gardening and sewing and sadly have had to start on Christmas orders! I know, it's ridiculous! Julie x
ReplyDeleteYou chose well with the colours! Looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteCarly
x