I got this lovely gift last week, it is a lovely knitted throw made from really vibrant colours. I am looking forward to using it in the winter months when the weather is chilly. The Autumn is already beginning to slowly creep in here in Ireland. The evenings are getting shorter and much cooler. I don't mind the Autumn time, I love the trees changing colours and the crisp air. I light the log burning stove and cosy up at the fire with a big mug of tea, some blogging or a good book. We had a great Summer here in Ireland this year, the weather has been so good with lots of sunshine and heat. We got our garden almost completed now and the painting of the exterior of the house is coming along well. What have you got up to this Summer?
Goodbye Summer Time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

I'm with you, although I have enjoyed summer, I'm looking forward to the cooler days of Autumn. I will miss the light evenings though. I love your throw! Julie x
ReplyDelete