Goodbye Summer Time...

I got this lovely gift last week, it is a lovely knitted throw made from really vibrant colours. I am looking forward to using it in the winter months when the weather is chilly. The Autumn is already beginning to slowly creep in here in Ireland. The evenings are getting shorter and much cooler. I don't mind the Autumn time, I love the trees changing colours and the crisp air. I light the log burning stove and cosy up at the fire with a big mug of tea, some blogging or a good book. We had a great Summer here in Ireland this year, the weather has been so good with lots of sunshine and heat. We got our garden almost completed now and the painting of the exterior of the house is coming along well. What have you got up to this Summer?

1 comments:

  1. I'm with you, although I have enjoyed summer, I'm looking forward to the cooler days of Autumn. I will miss the light evenings though. I love your throw! Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts