{All Images from Border Oak Blog}
One can dream, can't they? Border Oak Homes
I know I have a brand new home in the country which I am delighted with... but I can still dream can't I? I have fallen in love with these Border Oak Homes since I first set eyes on them. They are full of character, old world charm and look so cosy and country cottage like too. Once we had our home built I said never again, there was so much organising and managing on it however if I won the lotto I want one of these!!! You really should check out their website, the finish of the homes are superb and as for the interiors, I just love them!!! So fingers crossed I win the lotto and then I will be contacting Border Oaks to come here to Ireland to build one of these perfect homes for me, overlooking the lake down the long lane. I even have my site picked! What are you dreaming of today???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
My good friend Karen from Tilly Rose , passed the "Make me Smile Award" on to me, thank you so much Karen your Blog Tilly Rose al...
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
Hello my dear friends, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend, the weather is beautiful here in Ireland :o) I haven't been bloggi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
I got a lovely surprise from one of my bridesmaids for our wedding. It is a wedding pillow lovingly handcrafted by the talented Karen fro...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...





I've been in my house with my fiancé for a year now but it never hurts to look, I am also naturally curious to see how the other half live! I have started a new blog you might be interested in http://sophieap.blogspot.com thanks x
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed you're even thinking (hypothetically!) about building! :)
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteThey look very beautiful. We are still working on the exterior of our house. I think it is always inspiring to look at pics of other places.
Thans for your kind comment onmy homesick post. I tend to keep myself to myself too. i have met some people i have a little more in common with recetnly, which has been really nice.
Hope you are enjoying your lovely place in the countryside,
Tracy
Oh they are amazing!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for including our houses in your blog - as well as our website www.borderoak.com, we also have a Facebook page www.facebook.com/borderoak and a blog (written by a lady who works for us, her first house was featured on Channel 4's Grand Designs) - www.borderoak.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBorder Oak