Come on in and make yourself at home...

Hello everyone, hope you are having a nice weekend. I am pottering about the house this morning doing a few jobs. Have the dinner on now so just relaxing a bit. I recently purchased a small unit for my entrance hall. It fits nicely underneath my stairs as this space looked very bare. I find that I have very little accessories for my new home and have put this damask pattern lamp and cushion here for the moment. I am on the look out for a nice light green colour lamp and cushion instead as I think they would suit much better. What do you think? The wee bird candle holder was bought in Homebase and the statue of the man and woman was a wedding gift we received. Have you any photographs of your hall, or any entrance halls that you think are inviting? If so, please let me know, as I'm looking for inspiration....

{All images my own}

3 comments:

  1. you have made your home so cosy and sweet, looks quite romantic for you and the hubby xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun
    Just dropping by to say hello my lovely...
    Trying to get back into blogging more regularly!
    Your home is looking lovely.
    Wish we were closer we could share a cuppa now and then x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind comment! I'd be ever so eager to paint that pretty little table - a chalky pink would look beautiful with your cushion...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts