I always take photographs from this angle and you can't really see the sunroom to the right hand side as this is where the opening is from the road and also there is a large pile of topsoil in the way to take a photograph from straight on. To the left hand side there is a room in the attic space, this will be my secret room/ den which I will put all my books in and a small desk :)
Update No. 5 on my new home...
Here you go, as you can see the upstairs windows are taking shape, the roof is felted and now we are waiting to get the side gables plastered and windows in before we get the roof tiled. It really is coming along quick but the inside work will be slower progressing. At least it will be water tight for christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

your new home is certainly coming on quickly its looking really good,
ReplyDeleteA secret room sounds nice, somewhere to hide away and relax lol.
Your new home is looking good.
ReplyDeleteLooking great! So exciting, I'm happy for you! XX!
ReplyDeleteYour new home is certainly coming along quickly! It's simply gorgeous! You are going to love living there-Kudos to you!
ReplyDeleteNot long now..and you will be able to start making your lovely new house a 'home'. So excited for you! :o)
ReplyDeleteOooh! Almost a full house!
ReplyDeleteWow! It's really coming along how exciting for you!! xx
ReplyDeleteWow, your new home looks good already.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeletethis is my first time in your blog.. i found you through the Little Emma English Home.
I think your brand new house looks gorgeous!
I'll follow you! :O)
Annalisa
Wow! It's definitely taking shape now, isn't it? So very exciting i'm sure!:-)
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of progress, how time flies! Very exciting..Rachael
ReplyDelete