On a recent weekend break in Kilkenny with my boyfriend, we were driving to our hotel when he spotted this ever so pretty shop, the shop front was a gorgeous vibrant blue and I thought to myself oh that's a shop I would Love.... The windows were adorned with beautiful treasures and trinklets, really my type of shop. So I'd thought I'd share it with you all, it's called the Butterslip Shop. I recommend you visit their facebook page here.
Retail Reviews...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...




That looks like a store I could spent hours wondering around in.
ReplyDeleteooh looks jammed packed with goodies :0)
ReplyDeleteOh lovely! I was in Kilkenny last week and missed this - I did manage the Castle though! I'm sure you've been but I would highly recommend it. The guides were great.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fantastic shop! :) x
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to explore that gorgeous shop!
ReplyDeleteDid you buy anything I wonder? :o)
That store looked amazing I loved all the color!
ReplyDelete