A girl can dream, can't she???
Country Cottage Charm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...










some lovely cottages and houses there think I will have number 3 it is so pretty and lovely garden as well
ReplyDeleteNumber 3 is my favourite too.The nearest I will get to 'living' in one of those is when we rent one for our holiday in Sept...can't wait!
ReplyDeleteBellaboo :o)
What cute adorable awesome cottages. Would love to spend my holidays in all of them. One day in each cottage, wouldn't that be a great idea? xx
ReplyDeleteIf you never have a dream, you can never have a dream come true!
ReplyDeletei'm dreaming along with you, i want no 1, 5, or 8 xxxxx
ReplyDeleteAdorable - nothing more English than cottage is there! Adorable blog :)
ReplyDeleteCute cottages, I especially like the thatched ones! :) x
ReplyDeleteOoh, those images are pure charm! Such cute cottages. #5 is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh so adorable. I would love to live in a cute little cottage!
ReplyDeleteoh it really makes me want to visit your beautiful country
ReplyDelete