Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

some really pretty things here, I really like the cake stand and the china is lovely. and of course I love my cup of tea
ReplyDeleteGreat collage, I don't know where to look first, it all looks so yummy!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHi There! Thanks for visiting my blog, yes, the Crown & Crumpet is scrumptious in every single way! I felt the same as you "this place is so me!" Yup, if I had a bed, I would have moved right in!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, love your polyvore!
Oh, look at all the pretties! Love this, tea and blogging, there is truly no other way to go! XX!
ReplyDeleteHello! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteOooh, do learn to crochet if you can, it's sooo therapeutic and rewarding of course. I did do the crochet in my pics myself and only taught myself this year from a good book and the wonderful Lucy at Attic24.
I love your eye candy collection - so many pretties!
Hx
PS. Did I spot that it is your birthday tomorrow?? If so, have a super day! :-)