I went to IKEA last week and bought these pretty Rosali bed clothes for our bedrrom, the looks like CK but for half the price :) I thought they might be a bit hard but they are so warm and cosy- I love them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...



Ooh I love Ikea Rosali! It is quite an old design, I have some original pieces which I've had a good few years, and it was reintroduced last year I think. It has always been rumoured that the great CK designed Rosali before she became so successful, but I've yet to discover if it's true. Anyway, love yours, I have it in white, but the blue is lovely too, and I've been Granny Chicing lampshades with scraps I've saved. Sorry for rabbiting on!
ReplyDeleteClaire xxx
Have to love Ikea. These are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteIKEA's great for fabrics! I always have to make a pit-stop in that section of the shop!
ReplyDeleteCarly
x
We have it in my daughters room. It is used on and off over the past 9years. We have the blue and white! I couldn't decide so both two sets of both! I still love it and it is still in amazing condition. It will never date. You have made a good purchase!!
ReplyDelete