To each and every one of you, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all peace and happiness.
Christmas wishes from All things nice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Here in Ireland the largest Irish owned retailers are Dunnes Stores (some of you have already heard of them).Their stores are dotted throug...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...


Hope you have a lovely Christmas too! Look forward to catching up with you soon
ReplyDeleteClaire xxx
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteGreats
Merry Christmas, hope that you enjoyed your day yesterday! X
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed the Christmas festivities. Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas my lovely....
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to a little more blogging friendship in 2013!
Hugs Tilly x