Bluebellgray... for wonderful hand-painted designs for the home to be treasured, loved and collected!
Today I love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


That certainly is a pretty. inspiring site.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, these are stunning! x
ReplyDeleteOooh theses pretty pictures caught my eye straight away when I went to look at my blogger dashboard this morning. So lush. I think I may have to reblog this at some point for my records. Thanks for the discovery, off to visit this shop right now! xx
ReplyDeletep.s. adore your new header!
ReplyDeleteBeauty!
ReplyDeleteI saw these the other day; so so beautiful! Would love to have each piece!
ReplyDeleteThey are lush - thanks for the link!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! :) x
ReplyDeleteso pretty! that floral wall panel is a nice change to a painting or mirror.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your lovely comment on my kitchen makeover! It's a relief to get it done! I like your kitchen plan so far - it looks like a very spacious kitchen!
ps: your blog is looking very cute :)
Those cushions are adorable!!! They would certainly brighten up my sitting room! :)
ReplyDelete