And look at these pretty lace mobiles, aren't they magical- they would look lovely in a bedroom or on a Christmas Tree. So I highly recommend you visit their lovely website where you can explore the award winning Sheelin Antique Irish Lace Museum and Shop which houses over 700 exhibits dating from 1890-1920.
Antique Lace Anyone???
I'm on holidays from work this week and some time this week I might go here;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...









So beautiful! I am in awe...those mobiles are precious, thanks for sharing the link :)
ReplyDeleteoh i have to visit there ;0) how beautiful x
ReplyDeletei have a sad story about a collection of doilies, i found some really old vintage ones in a market in london...i took them to uni for a project and someone stole them in my lunch break...never forgotten it...but i have collected other ones over the years x
They are beautiful and so delicate.You have given me an idea of what I can do with my little doilie collection this Xmas! :o)
ReplyDeleteThey are so beautiful and what a great idea.
ReplyDeleteLovely Chrismas decorations. Another place to put onmy list to visit!
Andrea x
How beautiful! I would love to visit....
ReplyDeletemaybe one day?
Thanks for sharing hunny!
I think I may borrow those ideas for christmas displays
Karen x x x
I would like to go there, in fact, I would like to learn a lot more about lace.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fairy tale place! I'll have to try to visit there - i love old lace.
ReplyDeleteThe Dublin Flea is actually in a weird spot - in Dublin 8 on Newmarket, off Cork St. I wasn't familiar with the area so we had to drive around a bit to find it :)
I love lace, this looks so interesting. I will definitely put this on my list. So glad to see things are progressing so quickly on your beautiful new home. You must be so excited! I am happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day,
Mimi
I had never thought of using crocheted doilies as ornaments, great idea. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHi! Che meraviglia il tuo blog....un angolo di sogno!!! Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.
ReplyDelete