What type of style to choose?? I think I will go for something plain and basic and accessorize it. Doubt my budget will stretch to lovely roll top baths and baths with pretty legs... I can dream though can't I!
Beautiful bathrooms...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...






I think I have a table cloth with the flower pattern...beautiful just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe bathroom towel you posted is really familiar it is so pretty...I love this bathroom and it would be my dream to sink in that tub.
ReplyDeleteooh i love bathrooms that are nice!!
ReplyDeleteDon't think you can go wrong with plain and white,and you can,as you say,introduce colour with your tiles and towels etc.
ReplyDeleteI would love a roll top too..Oh well,it's nice to have a dream... :o)
the simpler the better. i like the bath to be white, clean and sparkling. i'm always all about the accessories, too.
ReplyDeletexo
~molly
I love rolled topped baths and cream and white an d pretty towels, but I live with 3 males so it's only a dream. Our bath has the capacity for about 2 inches of water and is very low, so as I say I never take a bath, lots of people don't get close to me I wonder why.LOL.
ReplyDelete