To all my dear blogger friends, I hope you have a wonderful Easter. We had snow here in Ireland this week but the weather is beginning to improve, the days are longer, the grass is getting greener, the buds are appearing on the trees, the daffodils have bloomed, the sky is getting bluer, the lambs are bouncing in the fields and all we need now is sunshine. Soon everywhere will be brimming with life. I hope you have a nice weekend with your family and friends and your loved ones. Watch out for the Easter bunny :)
Wishing you all a wonderful Easter :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


Happy Easter hunny!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Karen x x x
Happy Easter with Your family and friends!!! Hope You enjoy these free days:)
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful Easter. I will certainly watch that bunny.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a happy Easter...with lots of love. xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter sweetie!x you have such an uplifting and beautiful blog ;0)xxxx
ReplyDeletehappy easter!! xxx
ReplyDelete