Last Sunday I had a lovely day out with my husband, he treated me to dinner out and we also went to a local Christmas Craft Fair. I bought a few things but couldn't leave this Amy Butler fabric handmade bag behind- Isn't it beautiful? I love all things blue and this pattern really stands out. Do you like Amy Butler fabric? I love the patterns. Here are a few more Amy Butler patterns below....
Amy Butler Fabric Bag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
My good friend Karen from Tilly Rose , passed the "Make me Smile Award" on to me, thank you so much Karen your Blog Tilly Rose al...
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
Hello my dear friends, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend, the weather is beautiful here in Ireland :o) I haven't been bloggi...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
I got a lovely surprise from one of my bridesmaids for our wedding. It is a wedding pillow lovingly handcrafted by the talented Karen fro...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...


Oh that is nice...I love the colours...I must google amy butler now!
ReplyDeleteJ
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/
Gorgeous fabric! I love Amy too!!! Doesn't everyone?!? ;-)
ReplyDeleteCarly
x
A lovely bag - looks like you were treated well!
ReplyDeleteLove Amy Butler, she's so inspiring..xx
ReplyDeletePlease pop over I'm having a giveaway..xx
hey hun thank u for your lovely comment on my blog about wedding planning. off to check out your pinterest board now :) x
ReplyDelete