Around my house...

I have had a touch of writer's block lately and haven't posted very much on my wee blog. Above are a few new items around my home. The owl has taken residence in my sunroom while the bird house is on my kitchen dresser. It is that time of year when we are spending more and more time indoors, the days are getting shorter and the weather is getting much colder. I am looking forward to Christmas this year as it will be our first Christmas in our new home and our first Christmas married. I need to buy Christmas decorations too which I am looking forward too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Glad to see you back... I check in regularly because I love reading your posts and wondered why you hadn't been around lately. When I'm stuck with writer's block, I find an hour or two on the couch with a good magazine usually gets my creative juices going again!

    www.sweetlc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting to have our first Christmas in your home! I know what ou mean about short days there in winter - I always found that hard in Ireland. In Dubai, it gets dark around 5 in the winter and around 7 in the summer, so we don't get those nice really long summer days like you do there. I find that really weird.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts