This morning we woke to a winter wonderland with lots of snow everywhere. There was a chill in the air. I took a stroll around and as the day went on it snowed even more. I picked some daffodils yesterday- how pretty do they look with their little heads popped up against the white backdrop of snow. Did you have snow today? There is still a lot of snow out there now, so fingers crossed that it doesn't freeze too much tonight and I get to work in the morning.
Snow in March
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...



Wow you got a lot of snow! None in Dublin
ReplyDeleteWe have lots of sleet here, just wishing it would warm up again!
ReplyDelete~Anne xx
we had snow too! just when i thought spring was finally here! I am loving the longer days and bright evenings :) x
ReplyDelete