Take a look at some of the beautiful engagement presents I have received which include Cath Kidston napkins, Cath Kidston double duvet set and pillow cases, farm tea pot, country cottage coasters, a whistling kettle, oven glove and set of towels. How lucky am I!! My plans are coming together, I have a provisional date booked at the hotel, need to check availability of bands, have my bridesmaids picked and have looked at some wedding dresses. Sorry for the lack of posting and blog visits to your blogs lately but I am very busy with work, the new house and the wedding plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...








They're lovely. What a cute tea pot and I love your duvet set. It is good to hear your preparations coming along nicely. Do you go on Junkaholique blog? Her name is Artemis Russell and she had a gorgeous handmade wedding that is on her blog. xx
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely gifts! The provence CK pattern is so pretty.Sounds like you are very organised with all your wedding plans. :0)
ReplyDelete