Review of 2010

Here is just a quick look back at some of the things I blogged about in 2010. Some of you may remember a few of the blog posts but if not, why not take a look at them. I enjoy writing my blog and have really got to know some amazing people, some creative, some taleneted, some so sincere and good natured. I love reading all your blogs. So here are my own favourite posts from my blog in 2010;

January: In January I tended to be very emotional as I was unemployed. I wrote long posts but some of them are nice to read back over, others are a bit boring if I must say so... :) This is my favourite post of January when I wrote about colour or as the americans would spell it color.


February: I was very creative in Februrary and made a small rug, a wall hanging and some hearts. I also posted some images from my interiors scrapbook, take a look at this post;


March: I was busy throughout March as I got a new job in February and was getting to grips with the job. I didn't get around to blogging as much. I did  post some lovely photographs of Ireland for Saint Patrick's Day for those of you abroad, have a look;


April: I spent alot of time in April outdoors as the weather was good. Every Sunday myself and my boyfriend went somewhere for a drive or walk discovering the countryside. I also spent some time on his farm with the animals, have a look;


May: I blogged about random stuff in May. I blogged about things I love and here is just one of them;



June: Summer was here and I was full of life, visiting great houses and gardens and enjoying the long days. I also wrote about interiors and style and I revealed my BIG news to you all;


July: In July I wrote about my holiday in Edinburgh, Scotland with friends and shared some inspiring kitchen designs with you all. The weather wasn't very good, it rained a lot. Here is a post from my holiday when I visited Stirling;


August: I went to Kilkenny for a long weekend in August and the weather was lovely. I was inspired by Pip Studio, Amy Butler and Avoca. I blogged about more home interiors and some design and craft centres I visited. 


September: Our new home progressed well in September and I posted some updates on it and what my new life on the farm will be like.


October: I was busy in October posting about all sorts of nice things for the new house including lights, mirrors, stoves, doors and lots of bright interiors. This was one of the updates on the new home, not much has happened since apart from the roof is now slated.


November: I blogged about Christmas preparations including crafty gifts, pine cone decorations, and handmade goodies. I also focused on more interior inspiration; beautiful bathrooms, making a splash (bathroom tiles) and wonderful workspaces. I posted about owls- owl templates and owl love you :)


December: While Christmas shopping I saw lots of lovely items I could of added to my santa list, actually if I added them all, my list would be endless. I posted about some of these including pom pom galore, handbag heaven, away with the birds and dear santa...As always though I was looking out for lovely images of kitchens online too. Here are a few I loved in December


So there you have it, a whirl wind tour of All things nice.... for 2010. I am delighted I got to share it with you all and thank you for your kind comments. Hope you enjoy it :)

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to share your year ! I loved reading you, visiting places, so happy about the big news !Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. Good luck in 2011 and keep posting those beautiful pictures or Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, I love the colour post, of course! Looking forward to seeing what you blog about next year! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic round up! What a lot of changes - your new home looks amazing! Happy New Year for 2011 love Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having only discovered your blog recently it was nice to have a look at your year.
    Happy New Year
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was wonderful reviewing the year your house is so beautiful....We are going to connect the house and store God willing next week and you guessed my father is coming up to help. I told Phil be firm this go around and if you start making changes talk to me the big boss! you know how men can be when they plot.lol wish me luck!!!

    I just went and looked at your house again, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful re-cap. The animals are a treat to see.

    Wishing you all the best in 2011!

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic review of your blogging year, lots of lovely posts. Looking forward to lots more in 2011.
    Happy New Year to you and I hope 2011 is a good one for you and brings you lots of joy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ★ Happy New Year ! ★
    May all your dreams come true

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have given us some wonderful and inspiring posts over the year.Looking forward to 2011 and reading about how the new house is progressing..it's going to be a very exciting year!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely post.
    Happy new year to you.
    With love,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts