I just adore any shade of blue, it is very relaxing and calming, mixed with white. Have any of you blue and whites in your interiors?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


I do love blue and white! And I do love yellow, so I am liking that blue and yellow couch!
ReplyDeleteJUST FOUND YOU...love this post...all things blue make me amazingly happy! Love that wall filled with fun frames.
ReplyDeleteOff to visit around your blog some more. xo
Lovely inspiring photos!
ReplyDeleteSadly I don`t have a blue amd white room. So it was nice to see the ones that you just shown!
By the way congratulations with your new home!
It must be so very exciting!
Also thanks for following me!
I`m following you too!
Take care,
DEBBIE MOSS
I love that colour combination,as you say it's so calming.I have blue and white in the bathroom,with a touch of yellow.Like your little mosaic.
ReplyDeleteBellaboo ;0)
Oh my, most of my home is blue and white with some black pieces (for the gender balance). I'm posting some pics in the coming months, watch this space!
ReplyDeleteLovely collage!xx