Wanderlust is really setting in...

So with our poor weather in Ireland this Summer, I am so glad I still have my holidays to look forward to later in the Autumn. This year I'm off to Spain, France, Italy and the island of Mallorca. I really can't wait to get some sunshine and explore lots of new locations. We are going on a cruise again with Royal Caribbean on the Allure of the Seas which is a much larger ship than the one we went on last year. We will be visiting Barcelona, Marseille, Palma and three locations in Italy. We hope to visit Cinque Terre for a day also. If anyone has taken this cruise or has any tips on the best places to visit, do let me know....

1 comments:

  1. I have never been on a CRUISE but envy that you will be visiting these historic locations. I wish that the area of western Canada that I am in could give you some of our sunshine and heat which is dryer than it has ever been. I enjoy all of your so lovely photos and would love to visit Ireland one day...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts