Some of my photos of home & country life in rural Ireland

Some photos I took this week and some from the archive;
Hope your having a nice August so far...


































From top left; a view of the lake at home from one of the rural laneways on the farm, sunset last night out with the calves, another view of the lake and meadows from the farm, a lane on the farm, another pretty sky in the evening time from my front porch, a cart of flowers from Tankardstown House in County Meath (taken from my archives), the gardener's cottage at Kylemore Abbey Victorian Gardens (taken from my archives), a landscape shot from County Leitrim, and finally a resident mute swan on the lake.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts