Hello everyone. The weather has just been wonderful this weekend and to top it all off, we got an extra long weekend with the bank holiday and I am taking tomorrow off too. At last sunshine has arrived, the countryside is turning a lovely colour of green, the grass is growing and the flowers are beginning to blossom. I love this time of year and try to spend as much time as possible outdoors. Here are a few photographs of my walk around the farm this morning. These photographs were taken from one of my favourite places on the farm where there is no one in sight and only the sound of the bird song.
What a Lovely Long Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


It looks really lovely and peaceful there, I love this time of year
ReplyDeleteI love Easter, it's like Christmas but without the pressure! The greens in your pictures look so lush! Stunning scenery and it looks like you live in a really remote place. Beautiful x
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful views! I love Ireland in the sunshine... Let's hope there's lots more on the way for the next few months!
ReplyDeleteSweet Like Cinnamon | www.sweetlc.blogspot.ie