
Easter at All things nice...
Easter is upon us already. It is a great time to catch up with family and friends and take a break from work after the long winter months. Our weather here in Ireland is forecast to improve which is great as we have had miserable weather. I have finished my flower arranging course now so will miss it. Below are some images of the flowers I have in my home at the moment. I have lots as they last so long when I keep them in my entrance hallway as it is much cooler than the kitchen, dining or living room. I loved the flower arranging course and perhaps I might even enroll on another one. I am longing for some sunshine to get out and about and do work in my garden. First thing I need to do is paint the garden fence. I also want to set flowers but it is still a little early for that as the nights are quite cold. Have you any nice plans for Easter?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...



Beautiful photos....hope you had a lovely Easter xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers again and I love that sky picture - stunning x
ReplyDelete