Decorating my Living Room....

I have been procrastinating for a long time now over decorating my good living room. I have it painted since the summer time. It is a pale ice blue/white colour. I have my sofa and armchairs bought and am now trying to source a fireplace which I have spotted online.

Below are a few images of some wallpaper I like from Sanderson. I like both wallpapers but I think that the floral bird pattern is more to my taste. It is the voyage of discovery range (Clementine Dusty Pink). I will get this wallpaper for both alcoves each side of the fireplace.

In terms of the fireplace I like the Victorian fireplaces with the decorate corbel detaling, Below right is an image of our chimney breast. I need to buy a fireplace and get it fitted before getting the skirting, wallpaper and flooring can be started. 

I have my sofa bought, it a dark slate blue colour. Have you any nice inspiration for me for the room?

2 comments:

  1. I love your choice in wallpaper, I think it will be lovely with the hint of blue on the walls and the slate grey sofa. I'm afraid I don't have any inspiration for you but you should check out Blue Egg Brown Nest if you're not already a follower. She decorates a lot with neutrals and blues. She has an amazing home which she styles herself and is full of gorgeous Annie Sloan painted furniture. Maybe you could relove something for your new living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I featured the Sanderson's wallpaper on my blog too! I love their wallpaper! I choose both!

    http://ladiesandcroissants.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts