![]() |
| All photographs my own {All things nice...} |
Travel Photos Mykonos Greece
At last January is over, it was such a long month and the weather was dark and depressing here in Ireland. I can't wait for the longer and brighter days of Spring. In the meantime I will look back over my holidays and the beautiful sunny island of Mykonos. It is so bright, pretty and sunny and just looking at these photos instantly make me happy- hope they make you happy too. Roll on the summer sunshine and warmer days of Spring....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Here in Ireland the largest Irish owned retailers are Dunnes Stores (some of you have already heard of them).Their stores are dotted throug...






Wow these are fantastic. Makes me miss summer SO much. These photos look like something you would find in really good travel magazines! When did you go to Greece? I really want to go!
ReplyDeleteIt'sMyLife
woaa..the scenery was beautiful
ReplyDeleteThese photos make me want to go there! I know how you feel! January is depressing here in France too!
ReplyDeletehttp://ladiesandcroissants.blogspot.fr/
Thank you all so much for the lovely comments. Miriam, we went to Corfu, Kefolonia Mykonos and Athens, Really liked Greece
ReplyDeleteAll things nice...
I am dreaming, thank you for sharing your lovely photos
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! looking forward to summer now!
ReplyDeleteStunning photos and your living room looks gorgeous too!
ReplyDeleteWow these photos look stunning! Have never been to Greece before but it looks beautiful!
ReplyDeletewww.sunnydei.com