Holidays Finished...

Christmas and the New Year celebrations are over now for another year. I took down most of my Christmas decorations on Saturday as the foilage was getting withered. I leave our tree up until Little Christmas on the 6th Janaury. I hope you all had a wonderful festive season with your family and friends. I had a really relaxing time. Now to a new year and lots of new plans for the future. The New Year can be a bit depressing for some people but we have to look at the bright side of life and keep positive. I have no new year resolutions, just take it as it comes and enjoy life. As my husband always says things happen for a reason. I got a lot of vouchers for Christmas this year so decided to treat myself and get a few pretty things. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts