Forest Park Visit

Have you ever been to Lough Key Forest Park near Boyle in County Roscommon. It is a lovely place to go for a day out or a Sunday evening. Here are a few photographs I took when I visited at the weekend. We went for a walk around the park. There are lots of activities- playgrounds, zip wires, tree top canopy walks, caravan and camping and electric bikes and segways for hire. I would highly recommend it for a day out. For more info visit the website Lough Key Forest and Activity Park

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been there and it's quite a few years since we were that far north. Although the weather over the weekend was changeable, it was really warm at times. We only got away for about 3 hours on Monday - busy time of year between everything but such is the farming life I guess :) Hope your calving etc went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been there but sounds like you had a lovely day. We got out for a couple of hours on Monday. Such a busy time of year! Hope your calving etc has gone well. It is lovely to have the sunshine and see most of the stock outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts