Shopping Country Style...

Hope you all had a nice Easter and relaxing break. I enjoyed my time with family. The weather was lovely here in Ireland which was great as everyone was out and about. We went shopping and visited Lough Key Forest Park. I picked up a few country style items for my home- as you all know I like to keep it country! 
The china mug is from the Katie Alice Collection, it is really pretty "Have a cup of tea and fly away with me.." The Katie Alice Collection has some really nice vintage inspired china and homeware.
The image in the middle is my new mat for my hallway- how cute is it! I bought it in Vobe Interiors based in Carrick on Shannon, Leitrim, Ireland but the good news is they have an online shop too for any of you further afield. 

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts