Retail Therapy

Sorry I haven't blogged as frequently lately, I have been struck down with some type of computer virus but I think it is sorted now- fingers crossed! Since I was last blogging I took a day off work and had some retail therapy. I bought a few bits and bobs. See below, from top left, Woodland Friends Fabric which my aunt is going to use to make a roman blind for my spare room along with two cushions for the bed. Next up a nice pair of wedges from New Look which are quite trendy. I didn't want sandal wedges as I can wear these even when it is raining! Some limited edition nail polish from M&S, to be honest this isn't great nail polish and I wouldn't recommend it as it smudges when going on and finally I bought two new pairs of ultra soft super skinny jeans from Primark or in Ireland otherwise known as Penny's. We are also trying to sort out our garden these days and are having problems with rabbits eating our Holly plants which we set as a hedge. They are eating all the leaves apart from the ones at the very top, so it will take forever to thicken out. We are spotting hares every day in the field behind our home. I'm off now to feed the wee calves. Chat soon and remember some retail therapy is always good :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that fabric, and the shoes! It's a shame the nail polish isn't very good, it looks really pretty Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit of retail therapy is always a good thing!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts