Oh to live in the country and have a home like those images above. I think my home will be more modern however these images are so warm and cosy I love them all. Hope you are all having a nice weekend. My heart goes out to all those in Japan, may god help them all and guide them in times like this.
Country Life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...





I'm so excited for you and your new home, cannot wait to see what it is like when you've put your stamp on it, Nic ♥
ReplyDeleteYou have some lovely inspiring photos, It'll be so exciting to see what you end up choosing for yourself :)
ReplyDeleteSue Xx
Lovely images! Can't be long until you can get on with the decorating! :) x
ReplyDeleteLove the bathroom. I would soak in the tub reading a book for ages.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are layered so beautifully. Very warm and inviting! Your new home looks fabulous already. I'm pleased I stopped by! Georgie x
ReplyDeleteBet you can't wait to get on with all the fun part! :0)
ReplyDeleteI really love that tub.
ReplyDelete