I have been looking at some kitchens and the more I look at the more confused I get. What do you think of the two kitchens above. I want a painted solid door, have you images of any nice ones?
Some advice & help please....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...



oh,i love the first one, but i'm a traditonal, country gal.
ReplyDeletethe second is more contemporary..
It's just a matter of personal choice...
I prefer the second kitchen. It's very nice and elegant.
ReplyDeletexo
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI love the first one. We just posted our kitchen renovation. If you would like check it out at www.claudiacominghome.com
Thank you for sharing. It's a pretty blog.
Claudia
Second LOVE it Momma I even saved the image this is what my Hubby does for a living, beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI prefer the first one,especially because of the blue dresser(I prefer the charm of country style for the kitchen).
ReplyDeleteThe mix of 2 colors,blue and cream ,is lovely!
I love them both. Maybe the first one... I'd like to have a kitchen like this! Tiziana
ReplyDelete