{All images above from Think Contemporary or Wall & Keogh Organic Tea House}
Wall & Keogh Organic Tea House
Now you all know how much I love tea, so combine my love of tea with some stylish interiors and you get Wall & Keogh Organic Tea House in Portobello, Dublin, Ireland. Designed by Joanne Kelly and Anthony Buggy of Think Contemporary, Wall & Keogh is a must see for any visitors, tourists or residents in the city. Whether you like tea or good design then you have to pay it a visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...



We won't let that stop us will we? xxx
ReplyDeleteSorry Dreadnought, do you mean that it is in Dublin?
ReplyDeleteAll things nice...
If I ever get back to Dublin I will look for it. How nice. V
ReplyDeleteTea is perfect, love the little shop. On my next visit must look it up. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOh when i am ever over in Dublin - i am so going here - its stunning! xo
ReplyDeleteOh I must visit there! Is it near Christie Bird? :)
ReplyDeletebtw: your blog is looking lovely!
That is so awesome! Not only is a tea HOUSE, but it's organic! So amazing. I'd buy out the whole place, ha!
ReplyDeleteOh wow that looks like a fabulous shop!!
ReplyDeletehi there,
ReplyDeletemy name is carla and im a final year media art student at dit and am making my final year project on tea...tea rooms and afternoon tea. i am searching for tea lovers or people who have been/go to tea rooms to interview for my documentary and wondering if anyone would be interested in being interviewed or knows anyone who would
thanks :)
Carla,
ReplyDeleteSorry I don't have a facebook page. Is the interview recorded or is it a video or just questions. I don't live near Dublin and am camera shy too :) But if it just involved questions by email, I'd gladly help out
All things nice...