Some pretty delights....
All items are from the Ethical Superstore who have hundreds of earth friendly gifts for all family. It is certainly worth a look if you want to get some nice christmas gifts for family or friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...




Those wire birds are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI went to your ethical superstore...what an interesting place. There are so many places on the web I have no clue about. Thanks for directing me.
ReplyDeleteCute, I love the little owl the best! I'm just in the process of making something similar for a friend's Christmas present! :) x
ReplyDeleteWow I love the whole owly thing going on at the moment! jennyx
ReplyDeleteOOOH!! I love the wire birds in the first image, very cute!!
ReplyDeleteI want those wire birds!
ReplyDeleteI love love love that owl how cute is he!
ReplyDeleteI'm off to catch up with you.
love that little owl! xo
ReplyDelete