A Short Trip along the Wild Atlantic Way Ireland: Counties Donegal, Leitrim and Sligo

As you know I spend a lot of time in County Leitrim and County Donegal and both counties have wonderful scenery and both are located along the Wild Atlantic Way. Below are some of my photographs of my visits to the coastline between Bundoran County Donegal, Tullaghan County Leitrim and on to Mullaghmore in County Sligo. If you haven't visited this area, you really should put it on your travel list for 2016. It is well worth a visit and there are lots of small towns and villages to explore, with friendly people and good food.






























4 comments:

  1. These are such lovely images! I visited Ireland for the first time (Dublin and the surrounding countryside) and would love to see more of it - it's such a gorgeous country and the people are so friendly!

    Milly
    Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. The landscapes look so peaceful. I like your photos!

    PS: Don't forget to check my blog :)
    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The landscapes look so peaceful. I like your photos!

    PS: Don't forget to check my blog :)
    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milly and Fiona,

    Many thanks for your kind comments. I will have to check out your blogs now over the holidays.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts