Thinking of Christmas at All things nice...

December is well and truly here. Have you put up your Christmas decorations yet? I don't put mine up until nearer Christmas but as there are only two more weekends after this one until Christmas I might put  mine up a bit earlier this year. I am on holidays from work so have lots of time to decorate for Christmas. This week I tidied the house, did some DIY that was put on the long finger and went shopping. Below are a few images of my Christmas trees from last year, sorry the photos aren't great. The one on the right is very large (can you see the top of the doorway to the back of it). This is a monster of a tree and I don't think I am going to get one this year as it is a lot of hassle and takes a lot of cleaning afterwards. The one on the left is an old artificial one which my parents didn't want so they donated it to me. I just put it at the back of the door to create a festive feel in the hallway. I am thinking about buying an artificial tree (I know some of you are cringing at that thought) but I don't want to put a real tree in our new living room so I might have to go fake. I am working on a few DIY decorations which I will post once complete. If you have photographs of your Christmas decor, I would love for you to share them with us all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts