Happy Weekend Everyone! The sun is shining today and it is nice and warm too :) Hope you enjoy your day. Have you any nice plans?
Welcome to the Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...



Lots of work and unfortunately no nice plans! You look stunning in your wedding photos!
ReplyDeletelovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a super weekend Im just enjoying myself chilling out at home after a hectic week!
Helenxx
CK heaven!!!
ReplyDeleteNo grand plans for us today. It's raining! So we're just hiding away at home.
Carly
x
hi lovely one, i was just looking at your truly special wedding pics- how did i miss that post??
ReplyDeleteyou're beautiful- what a magical ceremony, beautiful place xxxx
What gorgeous pictures - a fabulous weekend indeed.
ReplyDelete'hello'
Nina x
Hope you had a fab weekend x
ReplyDelete