Last weekend we went for a walk around my boyfriend's land, here are some views of it across the lake shore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

Beautiful, we're getting gorgeous weather for taking long walks at the moment. At this time of year I really miss living in the country, it's just not the same living in the city.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful view across the water. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing place, you are so blessed!
ReplyDeleteI like to look at your blog,
ReplyDeletebecause there are always great photos.
Angela
The pictures bring to mind peace, tranquility, serenity and beauty on the whole! Keep them pics coming and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous views! :) x
ReplyDelete