Would you like to stay in an Irish Lighthouse? Well with the Irish Landmark Trust you can, check out their lovely properties on their website from cottages, gatelodges to schoolhouses and towers, take your pick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...






OOOH Yes I would! It looks fantastic! I am off to check it out!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I stayed there before with a group of friends and it was magical. They're going back this year for a belated celebration of a friend's wedding and I'm already getting jealous that I'll miss it.
ReplyDeleteThat looks just gorgeous! Oh, dreaming from far away...
ReplyDeleteOooh, I do love a lighthouse, and how fabulous to be able to stay in one. Where in Ireland is this one?
ReplyDeleteThis lighthouse is in Wicklow on the east coast south of Dublin. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
ReplyDeleteAll things nice...
I do love lighthouses too , and this one is beautiful !
ReplyDelete♥RINI♥ the Netherlands
nice
ReplyDeleteLooks very quaint! I went to Ireland in March for the first time but only saw the cities...
ReplyDeletevisit my blog? ... www.desperatelyseekingadventure.blogspot.co.uk
Joseph Harrison