Have you enjoyed the beautiful weather this week, it was up to 27 degrees here in Ireland and it was great! I was in work though but enjoyed the evenings doing work around the garden and painting the walls. It has turned showery today and the temperatures are lower however we will remain positive that the Summer sunshine will return again in August. Below are some pretty stylish outdoor areas with some DIY ideas from Heart Home Magazine
Some DIY for your Outdoors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...




Love these!
ReplyDeleteah these are so cute - I love that chandelier!! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/
the aqua blue looks really nice out in the garden. :) especially that bench! i always preferred simple wood before i saw this!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the amazing post!
Would you mind exchanging links
xx
Lovely, would love one of those stair thingies for my small garden.
ReplyDelete