Hope you are all having a nice week. I took this week off work as I have a lot of planning to do. I bought my wedding dress today, it will be ready in January. My kitchen is almost installed now and all the interior doors are hung in the house. We bought all the tiles for the bathrooms yesterday. My wallet is getting a good bashing this week.
I also booked my wedding venue, it will be a traditional church wedding with a castle reception. I am having three bridesmaids- two close friends and one of my new sister in laws. Our Church is very small and is located on the lake shore. Have a look at the reception venue where we will have an arrival reception with canapes and drinks, then 5 course meal later in the evening, followed by a band, then evening buffet, then a dj to finish the night off at which stage I will be exhausted. That's the norm here in Ireland. I hope you like my venue. I think it's fit for a princess : ) The venue was expensive but I have cut back on many of the other items. I am not having a video, my friends will drive us, my wedding dress was a total bargain, I am trying to get a photographer for an hour or two and need to arrange invitations which I might do myself. I have looked at Wedding Chicks DIY invites and I like them. Tomorrow on my to do list, I have to go and suss out bridesmaid dresses and invitations. Hope you are all having a nice week and you have better weather than us- it has rained non stop all week!
Wedding venue booked, wedding dress bought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
My good friend Karen from Tilly Rose , passed the "Make me Smile Award" on to me, thank you so much Karen your Blog Tilly Rose al...
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
Hello my dear friends, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend, the weather is beautiful here in Ireland :o) I haven't been bloggi...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
I got a lovely surprise from one of my bridesmaids for our wedding. It is a wedding pillow lovingly handcrafted by the talented Karen fro...





How exciting...I am sure in this day and age your friends and family will be able to make videos, and perhaps share them on flickr.
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteYour reception venue looks amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a stunning venue to have your wedding. Congratulations! x
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it will be magical!
ReplyDelete